GYSFlash 53.48 CNT FV – Battery Charger
The Ultimate Charger! Charges 6V, 12V, 24V, 36V & 48V battery banks. Ideal for Fork Lifts, Cheery Pickers, Floor Sweepers & Scrubbers, Golf Carts and more.
Specifically designed to be fitted on a wall or on a car lift, the vertical GYSFLASH 53.48 CNT FV is a 50 A high-power charger with inverter technology. It allows to keep a 6 V, 12 V, 24 V, 36 V and 48 V lead or lithium battery («standard» + Lithium-ion + Lithium-Iron Phosphate) at a perfectly stabilized voltage during the diagnostic phases. It also guarantees optimum charging quality for the maintenance of the most advanced batteries, especially traction batteries. Its USB connectivity makes it 100% customizable.
4 Operating Modes:
- Charging: for 6/12/24/36/48 V Lead or Lithium batteries from 5 to 600 Ah
- Diagnostic: supports up to 50 A vehicle batteries in diagnostic phase, in maintenance workshops
- Showroom: provides continuous power when using the electrical accessories of a demonstration vehicle. It also manages the optimal charging of the battery
- Tester: Allows you to check the battery voltage, evaluate the starting system (starter + battery) and the condition of the vehicle’s alternator.
- Add, delete or modify charging modes and profiles via USB
- Import predefined configuration files adapted to the load trades
- Retrieve the charging history and data on a USB stick and use them on a spreadsheet
- Connect additional modules (SLM, SPM, barcode reader, etc.) via its dedicated module socket (SMC: Smart Module Connector).
- Connected charger with adjustable voltage from 6 to 48 V, the GYSFLASH 53.48 CNT maintains all types of traction batteries (lead or lithium)
- 2 charging profiles (among 12 available) and a configuration developed by Gys engineers (downloadable from the website) are dedicated to the batteries of forklift trucks, cherry pickers, scrubbers, etc.
- Specific charge curve Lead in 8 steps (9 steps in traction) or Lithium in 9 steps without supervision
- Auto-Detect» and «Auto-Restart» functions automate charging when the battery is connected and during power cuts. • Recovers deeply discharged batteries >2 V (automatic SOS Recovery).