- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
GYSFlash 30.12 PL – Battery Charger
With a power of 30 A, the GYSFLASH 30.12 PL is a multifunctional charger designed to charge 12 V lead-acid and lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). It features 2 distinct intelligent charging programs that guarantee the performance of each battery technology. It can also be used as a Battery Support unit and its «Showroom» mode enables to safely support and maintain showroom vehicle batteries.
- High performance, 30 A duty cycle at 100% (40°C).
- 2 Charge modes:
- Pb : designed for 12 V lead-acid batteries from 15 Ah to 375 Ah.
- LiFePO4 : designed for lithium iron phosphate batteries from 7 Ah to 375 Ah.
- 3 charging currents: 7 A, 15 A and 30 A. The user can select the charging currentaccording to the technology and capacity of the battery.
- Showroom mode , ensures current compensation up to 30 A when using electricalaccessories of a demonstration vehicle and during the diagnostic phase.
- Supply mode, provides a stabilised power supply so the GYSFlash 30:12 PL can be usedas a Battery Support unit:
- -this mode can also be used during a battery change to preserve the vehicle’s memory.
- Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can safely remain connected indefinitely, forexample during winter, to maintain the health of the battery. The «Auto Restart» functionmeans that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event ofa power cut.
- Will charge deeply discharged batteries from as low as 2V.
- Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (LFP) batteries.
- External temperature sensor, for an optimal battery charge whether it’s summer or winter. The charger adjusts its charging parameters depending on ambient temperature.
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Integrated temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics’ overheating.
- Simplified interface to prevent user errors.
- Compact design, light and portable.
- Can be wall mounted, optional magnetic system available (ref. 026063).