GYSFlash 10.36/48 PL – Battery Charger
With a power output of 10A, the GYSFLASH 10.36/48 PL is a multi-voltage charger designed to recharge batteries of 36 V and 48 V found on many recreational vehicles (electric bicycles and trolleys, golf carts, etc.), forklifts or stationary «UPS» type devices (uninterrupted power supply). This charger is designed to charge Lead-acid (Gel, AGM, Liquid, etc.), Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP /LiFePO4) and «standard» Lithium-ion batteries (NMC, NCA, Li-Po, LCO, MCO, etc.). It features an 8-step smart charving curve.
- High performance, 10AMP at 100% (30°C) 36V. 8AMP at 48V.
- 6 Charge modes:
- Pb 36V: designed for 36 V lead-acid batteries from 20 Ah to 230 Ah.
- Pb 48V: designed for 48 V lead-acid batteries from 15 Ah to 160 Ah.
- LiFePO4 36V: designed for lithium iron phosphate batteries from 10 Ah to 230 Ah.
- LiFePO4 48V: Battery charge Lithium-ion LFP with 15 or 16 cells in series. 8 Ah to 160 Ah.
- LI-ION 36V: Battery charge 36V Lithium-ion «standard» type
- LI-ION 48V: Battery charge Lithium-ion «standard» with 13 or 16 cells in series. 8 Ah to 160 Ah
- In 48 V lithium charging mode, it is possible to choose between 58.0 V and 54.0 V charging voltages depending on the number of cells in series in the battery.
- Optimised charge maintenance, the charger can safely remain connected to the battery indefinitely. The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.
- Will charge deeply discharged batteries from as low as 2V.
- Extends the life and performance of lead, lithium (LFP) and lithium-ion batteries. – External air temperature sensor will ensure a full charge of the battery taking into account the ambient temperature.
The charger adjusts its charging parameters depending on ambient temperature.
- Feature to calibrate the charging leads for optimal battery recharge.
- Comprehensive protection: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overload. Spark prevention system.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
- Integrated temperature sensor to prevent the internal electronics from overheating.
- Simplified interface to prevent user errors.
- Compact design, light and portable.
- Cable connection with quick connector.
- Can be wall mounted, optional magnetic system available (ref. 026063).