GYS Diag-Startium 60-12 – Battery Charger/Starter/Support Unit
The DIAG-STARTIUM 60-12 is a 3 in 1 advanced battery Charger, Starter, and Battery Support Unit that will satisfy all the needs of the modern workshop.
- Charge all battery types: Select the charging curve for the battery type – Liquid, Gel, AGM – or if this is not known select the Universal Mode which will ensure a safe change for any of these battery types.
- Charge to 100% safely: The advanced multi-stage charger will charge to 100% and does nbv ot require supervision nor the battery to be removed from the vehicle. At the end of the charge, the charger enters a float mode to maintain the battery at 100%.
- Smart: This device permanently analyses the health of the battery and automatically adjusts the output voltage. The voltage and the percentage of charge are displayed in real time on the digital screen.
- Protection for the vehicle electronics: No need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle. No risk of sparks, there is no voltage at the clamps when they are not connected to a battery.
- Charging a deeply discharged battery: The DIAG-STARTIUM can charge batteries discharged to as low as 1V. This is not possible if the battery is damaged.
- TIMER: Function which ensures safe charging when charging deeply discharged batteries (< 1V).
- SOS RECOVERY: Enables the recovery of sulfated batteries.
- Automatic start: A high power starter with advanced protection for vehicle electronics. It will automatically start sending current to the battery when the starter function of the car is being activated. The remote control is not required anymore.
- Smart start: The DIAG-STARTIUM will automatically detect damaged or badly sulfated batteries. In this event it will not deliver current in order to protect the vehicle electronics.
- Battery support: DIAG-STARTIUM 60-12 provides up to 60A support during diagnostic work. Select the DIAG+ function to set the voltage (range 12-15V) to meet manufacturers’ requirements.
- Auto restart defaulting to the last settings used.
- Alternator test function to facilitate repair work.
- Fault codes displayed on the digital screen for simple troubleshooting.