Alemlube AAWA8CCD – CCD Wheel Aligner
The Alemlube Automotive 8CCD wheel aligner is an advanced wheel aligner utilising leading European hardware and software technology that controls all the characteristic angles of both vehicle axles by means of infra-red transmission among the four measuring heads with 8 CCD sensors.
Bluetooth transmission between measuring heads and the control unit ensures reliable and accurate information, every time. The data management and display program systems operate within the WINDOWS environment and contain in excess of 90,000 vehicle data sheets. A Customer Data Bank can record and store 20,000 individual jobs and can be searched by customer name or vehicle rego for future reference.
It is possible to measure wheels run-out by moving the vehicle only 30º (fast compensation within a small area) without lifting the vehicle. The Alemlube Automotive 8CCD wheel aligner is supplied complete with the master control unit, 24″ LCD display, keyboard and battery charger, printer, four measuring heads, STDA95E quick clamps, one pair of turntables, brake pedal depressor and steering wheel holder.
- Infra-red transmission among measuring heads
- Bluetooth transmission between measuring heads and control unit
- Large 24″ LCD display
- Compact console
- 30º (fast compensation) without lifting the vehicle
- Spoiler program for sports suspension
- Data management & display program in WINDOWS environment
- Data Bank with over 90,000 vehicle data sheets
- Can record & store 20,000 jobs
- Search records by customer name or vehicle rego
- 12 month warranty
Alemlube Automotive 6CCD Wheel Aligner
Alemlube Automotive Commercial Vehicle Wheel Aligner